Sunday, May 17, 2009

Diaper Cake Instructions

Diaper Cake Instructions

Unless you've made a diaper cake before you are going to need diaper cake instructions.

I don't know about you, but I learn best when I can watch how-to video tutorials. I think when I read instructions my mind makes everything so much harder than it really is. I wonder if most everyone is this way.

Making a baby diaper cake isn't rocket science but it does have a series of steps that need to be followed in the right order. And it requires the right core ingredients. If you don't have those lined up then all the fun stuff you add at the end won't be able to be attached properly.

I'm glad I got a hold of these how to make diaper cake video instructions because giving a gorgeous diaper cake for a baby shower gift always ALWAYS makes a big splash.

Plus I love knowing I'm giving something the new parents can really use from the very first day their baby arrives.

Read How To Make A Diaper Cake for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment